Autor Wątek: Nifskope-poradnik  (Przeczytany 7858 razy)

Shael

• St. sierżant sztab.
Nifskope-poradnik
« dnia: 05 Lutego 2010, 19:56:39 »
Witam. Może mi ktoś po krotce przetłumaczyć to?INTRO
---------
This is my first text tutorial for NifSkope, and it will be pretty rough until I get it finished and polished.
To jest mój pierwszy tekst przewodnika dla NifSkope, i to będzie dość surowy do czasu aż go nie ukończe i poprawię.

REQUIREMENTS
----------------
To adjust a weapon for iron sights (I obviously endorse my own IS mod, found here: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6938), you must have the latest version of NifSkope, and Bethesda's GECK toolkit. Depending on how much you want/need to alter the weapon, you may also require a 3D modeling program. I use Blender, but 3ds Max should also work just as well.

Please note that this tutorial assumes the IS mod you are using works properly. I suggest you try not to run any mods other than IS while testing, just in case.

STARTING OUT
---------------
For basic adjustments, run the game using the IS mod and your weapon of choice. Aim down the sights and take some screenshots. It will be very helpful if you set iron sights hand drift to minimum and turn on the reticule.

Leave the game and open up your screenshots. Consider how the weapon looks, and where you want it positioned. Most weapons will have to be shifted and rotated a little to fit the reticule.

I set my weapons' sights to be slightly lower than the reticule for visibility purposes. If you don't use a reticule or HUD, you may want to set your sights directly over where the reticule would be for increased accuracy.

NIFSKOPE
-----------
Open the weapon's .nif mesh in NifSkope. NifSkope can be a quirky and occasionally unforgiving little program, but it's great once you get the hang of it.

Weapons consist of pieces of data, organized in the Block List and Block Details panels (if you can't see either of these windows, select them from the View menu). The most important types of data we will be working with are NiNodes and NiTriStrips.

NINODES
----------
Animations use 'nodes' to interact with mesh models. For example, the player character's model has a LUpperArm node; when the animation applies translations and rotations to that node, the player's left upper arm will move accordingly.

Weapons are made up of a number of NiNodes. In order for the weapon to animate properly, the NiNodes must be named exactly the same in the weapon mesh and the .kf animation. So if an animation uses a node called ##SMGClip and you rename the model's node to MyBadassClipW00t then it isn't going to work.

In fact, until you are proficient at working with .nif and .kf files, you really shouldn't mess with the nodes at all!

NITRISTRIPS
--------------
NiTriStrips, on the other hand, are ripe for the fussing-with. Strips are the actual 'physical' parts of the weapon and they are what we will be moving around.

Some NiTriStrips are not attached to a NiNode. Usually the main body of a gun will consist of one or more independent Strips. These do not animate, but can still be moved.

Other Strips are part of a NiNode. These Strips will animate when the Node moves, and can also be translated as necessary.

To move a NiTriStrip, right-click either the part of the gun in the Render window, or its corresponding NiTriStrip line in the Block List window. Select 'Mesh > Edit' and a new window will pop up.

This transformation window lets you alter the position of the NiTriStrips in real time. Try it: increase or decrease the X, Y, and Z characteristics of the NiTriStrips and watch what happens. Remember, there is no Undo in NifSkope, but the changes don't become permanent until you save the mesh.

CENTERING
------------
Using your screenshots as a reference, make small adjustments to the translation and rotation of the NiTriStrips in your mesh.

At first, only adjust the parts of the gun that have the sights on them. If you adjust every part of the gun then play the game and the gun is still crooked, you will have to re-adjust everything.

Remember when rotating the weapon that the 'center' of the mesh is the node located on the weapon's grip.

Once you have the weapon's sights lined up the way you want, re-test the game. In other words, playtest, screenshots, adjust, and repeat.

CLOSING
---------
That's it for starters, but I'll continue to add more detail to this as time goes on. Thanks for reading!
« Ostatnia zmiana: 09 Lutego 2010, 14:35:34 wysłana przez Aurelinus »

Aurelinus

• Mój miniblog tematyczny
Odp: Nifskope-poradnik
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 09 Lutego 2010, 14:37:29 »
Użyj np. translatora google. Przykładowo przetłumaczyłem pierwsze zdanie. Mogę potem wprowadzić ew. poprawki do tłumaczenia, a będzie tego sporo, ale nie bardzo mam czas tłumaczyć caly tekst.

Inna sprawa, że nie mając pojęcia o modelowaniu w 3D, np. Mayi, gmaxie lub 3D maxie, ten tutorial za bardzo ci nie pomoże, bo zawiera mnóstwo "fachowego" słownictwa, którego nikt nie tłumaczy.

Dobry, wizualny tutorial do Nifscope masz (po angielsku) w sekcji Obliviona lub na Wiki GECKa (ten sam), jak równiez na wiki Niftools.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 09 Lutego 2010, 14:40:47 wysłana przez Aurelinus »